Planning a wedding is hard work! Planning a Destination Wedding is only hard when you don’t have the right team helping make your BIG DAY everything you have been dreaming of!
Don’t get stressed about making all the decisions for the biggest event of your life… Let Caribbean Journey wedding planners step in and take the stress off your hands! We have over 19 years experience and our work proves that we are amazing at what we do!
Our wedding designers are incredible and will make sure that no detail goes unnoticed. Take a look at our top 5 questions you may be asking yourself about planning your destination wedding!
- Is a Destination Wedding right for me? The answer is “YES”!!!!! Destination Weddings are the perfect setting to start your happily ever after! They allow for beautiful scenery, less stress, and a built-in vacation for you and all of your guests! You may ask yourself…How many guests will actually come? You will be surprised at how many people want to be there to watch you and your fiancé say I DO! Start planning your date and location and let the island paradise do the talking….Your loved ones will be begging to come and celebrate with you!
- Where should we get married? Pick a location that you and your fiancé have been to and love! Or choose a location that you know a lot about! Research these destinations and learn about the legalities of wedding ceremonies, paperwork and deadlines. Don’t get overwhelmed…even in the states there are guidelines…and we are here to help!
- How will I find all of my venders? Caribbean resorts are good at planning weddings! They have a selection of in-house vendors that are incredible and have great references! We will help make sure that your wedding venue has everything you want for your ceremony and reception. You dream it and they will make it come true. Looking for a live band to spice up the night or a DJ to play your favorite music…NO PROBLEM! Maybe you want a simple beach theme or you have dreamt of an incredible floral spread….all of this is possible and can be found at your wedding resort! We will help make sure that your vendors give you exactly what you want.
- How do I plan the attire for a Destination Wedding? Lose the tie and heels…Less is more for a destination wedding! This is one of the beauties for choosing a tropical location! Maybe you still choose that dream dress for your big event…or choose to go for something a little more care free…there is no wrong answer! Having a destination wedding allows for a relaxed event while still looking great for pictures!
- When should I start planning? T O D A Y!!!!!! It is never too early to start the wedding planning process…especially for a Destination Wedding! You want the right location and venue so pick a date and start looking! The more time you allow yourself to plan the less stress you will feel and the more fun you will have.
Reach out today so we can start booking that beautiful wedding of yours.
// email@example.com // 866-828-5424 //