The Valentin Imperial Maya is an adults only all-inclusive resort in the Riviera Maya, south of Cancun. Located on a gorgeous stretch of beach, the resort offers plenty of other splendid locations for your Destination Wedding events…
Wouldn’t this chic white set-up be perfect for a cocktail hour while the bride & groom take photos with the family & wedding party?
This is one of my favorite reception locations in Mexico… I love the intimate courtyard setting, romantic lighting, and well placed palm trees.
You can customize your reception to any level of luxury desired…
And if you ever thought there would be a cap on customization at a destination wedding, think again!
The Valentin Imperial Maya has many different wedding packages available… including the Moonlit Memories below…
- Document Arrangement for Civil Ceremony (Marriage Certificate provided only in Spanish)
- Judge or Minister
- Choice of location for the ceremony: the romantic Gazebo, a bridge surrounded by mirror-like water, an area of white sand beach or the Chapel**
- Groom’s Boutonniere
- Bridal Bouquet
- Services of an on-site Wedding Coordinator
- Pressing Service for the Wedding dress and the groom’s tuxedo/suit
- Wedding Cake (serves up to 15 registered hotel guests attending the wedding)
- Sparkling wine for the Wedding Toasts (serves up to 15 registered hotel guests attending the wedding)
- Fruit plate for the Bride and Groom’s suite.
- In-room breakfast served the morning after the wedding for the Bride and Groom
- Late check-out up to 1:00 P.M. (applies to Bride and Groom’s suite, based on availability and must be requested in advance)
- Special decoration of the Bride and Groom’s suite
- 10% discount on Beauty Salon (applies to maximum 15 registered hotel guests attending the wedding and does not apply to Spa products)
- Ceremony set-up in white linens
- Preferred room assignment in the category purchased.
- Microphone and speakers available during the ceremony
- Romantic dinner in one of our restaurants for the Bride and Groom on the night of their choice.
- 30 minute Moisturizing facial for the Bride
- 20% discount on massages at the SPA (applies to maximum 15 registered hotel guests attending the wedding)
- Flower for the Bride’s hair
Total Cost: US$1,573.00 (incl. tax and service charge)
**Chapel is available for Catholic religious ceremonies only. *an extra fee for priest’s services will be applied.
Contact our destination wedding travel specialist for a full quote on wedding packages at Valentin Imperial Maya.
Cancun is a the perfect destination for a wedding. The airport is one of the busiest in the region and welcomes nonstop international flights from most gateways in the US & Europe. Airline tickets are often lowest than any other beach destination in the region.